In addition to our core inspection, many of our offices also offer added services including:
- Lead/Radon VOCs-in-Well Water
- Well Water Quality
- Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO)/Termites
- Mold Sampling/Air or Surface Mold Sampling (Where Qualified)
- Septic Inspection
- Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
- Condominium Inspections
- Asbestos and Lead Detection
Availability of added services may vary according to location and certifications, contact your local Pillar To Post Home Inspector for details.
Radon is a radioactive gas that can build up indoors, exposing residents to possible health risks, such as lung cancer. Fortunately, a simple test carried out by your local Pillar To Post Home Inspector can determine if radon is a problem in your home.
Some areas of North America have higher concentrations of radon than others, click here to learn more about radon.
For more information contact your local Pillar To Post Home Inspector.